CONTROL YOUR APPETITE DURING THE DIET
Tsunami Nutrition APPETITE CONTROL PURE PROFESSIONAL 80 TABS
Even today, despite all the information available on the net, starting a weight-loss program is one of the most difficult obstacles to overcome for most people.
Why? After all, improving one's lifestyle is not so complex! It would be sufficient to improve the quality of one's diet, make more regular meals, drink more... Yet starting a weight-loss diet still remains one of the intents with the highest failure rate.
How many times have we said "I can't do it, I'm not in the mood now...". Mind and body are one and the nervous hunger is one of the first signs that highlights a malaise that we must analyze and learn to manage.
In the absence of other sources of "pleasure" our instinct leads us to compensate for food and almost without realizing it we find ourselves taking on more food than our body really needs.
This mechanism is the basis of "nervous hunger" and is one of the main causes of weight gain.
If we add to the psychological aspects the sedentary lifestyle (often related to them), hormonal imbalances (micropolystic ovary, diabetes, etc.) and genetic factors, everything becomes complicated, making our every effort ... vain ...
Every new product is born from our direct experience with people. Each of our new products is designed to help each of you overcome those limits that prevent you from getting the results you have always dreamed of.
From the Tsunami Nutrition Research and Development Team, "APPETITE CONTROL" is born, a 100% natural supplement (LACTOSE FREE AND GLUTEN FREE VEGAN OK) based on plant extracts, indicated in the context of low calorie diets aimed at weight control.
Let's discover together the ingredients of APPETITE CONTROL:
- SLANDESTA® is the key extract in APPETITE CONTROL based on proteins derived from carefully selected potatoes. Clinical studies have shown that Slendesta® is able to increase the sense of satiety without causing swelling or discomfort of any kind. The efficacy of Slendesta® derives from a specific PI2 protein (Proteinase Inhibitor II) that acts by promoting and extending the natural secretion by our body of cholecystokinin (CCK), a powerful peptide able to send specific signals to the organs target, including stomach and brain, of reducing appetite.
- GARCINIA CAMBOGIA The "hydrosychic acid" (HCA), active ingredient present in the rind of its fruit, blocks the synthesis of acetylcoenzyme A, an enzymatic regulator involved in the biosynthesis and storage of lipids, reducing by about 25% the biosynthesis of body fats. Ayurvedic medicine uses garcinia cambogia as an anorectic drug (appetite reduction) and in case of digestion problems. It is also able to reduce blood levels of cortisol and increase the secretion of serotonin, the good mood hormone;
- BROMELINE, an enzyme present in the juice and, above all, in the pineapple stem, has proved effective in combating the pain and swelling associated with an inflammatory state. More precisely, taking Bromelain, controlling inflammatory stimuli would seem to inhibit the expression of genes involved in the development of adipose tissue. This molecular activity, in the obese subject, would result in a better control of adipose tissue and in a lower risk of developing complications related to obesity.
- GLUCOMANNAN Extract of vegetable tuber Amorphophallus konjac plant typical of Japanese cuisine used for gelling purposes was introduced in APPETITE CONTROL by virtue of its main characteristic that is the ability once ingested to attract a lot of water inside it, increasing its volume from 60 to 100 times, becoming a soft gelatinous mass. The result is a sense of immediate satiety.
- GRIFFONIA is a plant of the Fabaceae family known for its phytotherapeutic properties. According to recent studies, its therapeutic properties seem to be linked to the presence of an amino acid tryptophan derivative. This molecule naturally present in our body is able to synthesize and modulate serotonin levels. Serotonin is an important neurotransmitter involved in the regulation of mood, night rest, thermoregulation and appetite. Its use in diets aimed at controlling body weight is interesting, due to its ability to reduce both appetite and nervous hunger;
- RODHIOLA is a plant adaptogen, or a plant capable of limiting the negative impact on our body of physical or mental stress, incorrect lifestyles and poorly balanced nutrition, inflammation and infections. It favors an increase in well-being and consequently in physical efficiency in the person who takes it, thanks to the presence of substances with antidepressant capacity. The Rhodiola extract was introduced into the APPETITE CONTROLL by virtue of its ability to reduce the sense of hunger, especially if taken before meals, and is used for this purpose in low-calorie slimming diets.
- L- TRYPTOPHAN is an amino acid present in many proteins of animal and vegetable origin. It is an essential nutrient, meaning it cannot be synthesized by the body and therefore must necessarily be taken through food. In addition to participating in the synthesis of proteins (and therefore playing a structural role in the organism) tryptophan is the precursor of serotonin, a hormone that acts as a neurotransmitter, controls mood in the brain. For this reason, tryptophan is introduced into APPETITE CONTROL in order to improve athletic performance, combat depression, anxiety, insomnia and nervous hunger attacks.
- CHROME is a mineral necessary for the body in very small quantities. Chromium enhances insulin activity and appears to be directly involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats. It has been included in APPETITE CONTROL in order to regularize the assimilation of glucides, reduce the need to consume sugars and quell hunger.
- GYMNEMA SYLVESTRE The gymnema (scientific name Gymnema sylvestre) is a plant belonging to the Asclepiadaceae family, and widespread in the tropical areas of the Asian, African and Australian continents. Introduced in APPETITE CONTROL for its hypoglycemic properties favored by the presence of gymnemic acid. Gimenic acid performs its functions at the intestinal level helping to reduce the absorption of sugars taken with food by 50%. Another interesting feature is related to the ability of the extract of gymnema to act on the taste buds altering the perception of sweet and bitter. In this sense, therefore, it is a deterrent from the desire for tasty foods rich in sugar.
When and how to take the product?
Take 4 tablets a day whit 1-2 water glasses before main meals (2 tables 30-40 minutes before lunch, 2 tables 30-40 minutes before dinner).
With which product can I combine APPETIT CONTROL?
Since it is a product indicated during the diet period, to lose weight it can be used together with THERMOPURE, remember that there is also a version without caffeine and tyrosine THERMOPURE LITE!